Media Electric Inc. began in 2002, founded by its President, Jonathan George, who teamed up with long-time collaborator Director/DP James Griebsch. In 2006, Randy Wurster was added to expand production & post-production capabilities. Josh Mackler, long a Media Electric contributor, joined full-time in 2012 to add a motion-graphics perspective.
- 30+ years writing, directing, and producing video and interactive media for just about every platform imaginable.
- Began providing interactive video and instructional design for DEC in 1984.
- Named Top 100 producer by AV Video & Multimedia Magazine in 1998.
- Founded Media Electric in 2002.
- Over 3 decades in film and video production as a DP, Director and Producer.
- Co-founded Heliotrope Studios in Cambridge.
- Credits include Nova, Unsolved Mysteries, America's Most Wanted, and many many more.
- Master of all things mechanical. Fixes and flies planes for fun.
- AFx animator, makes illustrative and eye-catching motion graphics.
- Created animations for the Museum of Science Hall of Human Life.
- Instructional designer. Constructs engaging Storyline eLearning courseware.
- Graphic designer. Crafts titles, lower thirds, and iconography.
- Sound designer and foley artist for a feature film.
- Video editor. Over a decade editing professionally.
- Photographer. Cameraman.
- Instructional designer using Articulate Storyline.
- Sound editor for a feature film.
- Head of security.
- Entertains clients.
- Contributes to team morale.
- Editing skills remain a work in progress.