- Nov 1, 2020
The COVID-19 pandemic has proven challenging for video production. But despite the limitations, we have many creative solutions to continue creating multimedia content for our clients. Here are a few ways we can do it:
SMALL, SAFE PRODUCTIONS
- Limited personnel
- Arrive with PPE
- Observe social distancing: setup at least six feet from subject, record remotely from a recorder
- Provide guidelines and equipment to assist home productions, including microphone, ring light, iPhone/Android stand, or DSLR
- Determine best location and positioning to shoot
- Direct production via Zoom meeting
- See the sample above for an example of a Media Electric produced remote production, achieved in this case using equipment the subjects already owned.
LEVERAGING EXISTING MEDIA
- Create media-rich instructive e-Learning or social media videos using stock video, images and music
- Leverage your company's existing video, B-Roll and imagery
- Increase the production value using slick graphics packages
- For more, see our blog post on our collaboration with BES.
- Replace in-person seminars
- Record multiple streams and cut between gallery and speaker view to liven up your video
- Help you get the best audio and video quality possible.
If you have the need for digital media for your company, we can help using one of the strategies above.Get A Quote